Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thing 7 --Online Image Generator


This is the image I was finally able to generate and upload. I have been working on this all day off and on. I tried Big Huge Labs, Image Chef, and the Generator Blog. I tried to create a cube with Big Huge Labs but I must have been missing a step. I wanted to print and use the cube with a new curriculum we are using this year. It would be fun to create cube dice of book parts, book genres, characters, fairy tales, etc. to use in games. I tried Image chef but again I think I was missing a step. I looked at the Generator Blog but I have to be very careful what I choose to use with my students since some are visually impaired and all are mentally handicapped. I have to make sure my images are very literal and recognizable. Also some choices were inappropriate for use in a school setting or with children. I could spend a lot more time on this but I need to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment